CHILLI GARLIC BACON COB LOAF RECIPE
1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
250 Mls TFC Harissa Sauce
3 Cup Cous Cous
2 Cups Mixed Field Greens or Lettuce
1 Cup Grape Tomatoes Halved
2 Cucumbers Peeled, Halved Lengthwise & Chopped
1 Red Capsicums Seeded, And Chopped
1 Cup Premade Hummus or Store-Bought
Chopped flat-leaf parsley to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine chickpeas with olive oil and Harissa sauce. Spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the chickpeas and rotating the baking sheet halfway through. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine Cous Cous & hot water in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic & allow to absorb.
- Layer greens in the bottom of a bowl or on a platter. Arrange the grape tomato halves, cucumbers, bell pepper, olives, chickpeas & quinoa in sections around the bowl. Spoon the hummus in the middle of the bowl and serve.