CHICKEN RAMEN NOODLES RECIPE
2 packets ramen or other instant noodles, cooked as per instructions
1 tbsp oil
1/2 onion, sliced
200g chicken thighs, cut into small dice
1 carrot, cut into thin strips
1 small red capsicum, sliced
2 cups cabbage, finely sliced
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
1 tbsp Mirin
Finely sliced shallots for garnish
1. Heat oil in a large frypan over high heat. Add onion and garlic paste cook for 1 1/2 minutes until starting to go golden and very fragrant.
2. Add chicken and cook till the chicken goes golden brown.
3. Add all sauces and cook for 1 minute until chicken is coated evenly.
4. Add carrot and capsicum, cook for 1 minute
5. Add cabbage, toss for 1 minute until sauce coats, then add in the noodles.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with shallots.